Do you know that your thoughts craft your reality? You will become what you think about the most and what you believe. It doesn’t matter if you like or dislike what you think about the most. The universe will still find a way to give you what is on your mind the most and positive affirmations for women can help focus on the good.
This is why it is important to always think about good thoughts. Negative thoughts truly do bring negative things into your life. Positive thoughts really do bring more positive things into your life. We create the life we live through our thoughts, beliefs, and actions.
Maybe I Could Have Learned this Earlier
I wish I would have learned this much sooner in life. I was at the end of my wits. I thought I had nowhere to turn. I thought the entire world was against me. I was hurt because it seemed like life didn’t want me to have anything good while I was here on earth having my human experience.
The truth is I probably wouldn’t have listened to the crazy old lady if she had said the same things to me when my life was all roses and it seemed I was on top of the world. Sometimes it takes some bad times to shake some humbleness into us. I thought life had brought me to that point, but like the old lady said, I had done it all to myself.
It doesn’t matter what gender we might be. Nothing like that matters. What matters is the little things we say to ourselves or the little things we believe that we hear others say and take to heart.
Boost Your Own Self-Esteem
I am going to tell you the same thing the little old lady told me as I sat there under that tree pouting to myself and complaining about how unfair life was.
“Now it is time to start living for the better. Now it is time to take control of your life and stop blaming others for your problems. It’s time to give up the victim mentality and adopt a winning belief system and a positive mindset. It’s time for you to start expecting the good in life just as strongly as your expected the bad before I started talking to you. It’s time for you to become the best you can be.”
She told me about affirmations or mantras and the power they contain when spoken over and over again. Affirmations can be positive or negative, but they will always come true if believed and repeated enough. Since we know this, then we should adopt positive affirmations to live by and believe in.
25 Positive Affirmations for Women
You are a great person and you do deserve more in life. You are worth more than you believe and it is time for us to change your believe system. You are worth the effort and the world needs to goodness hiding inside just waiting to get out.
- I am healthy, wealthy, and wise
- I am a beautiful person both inside and out
- Today is a great to me
- I discover new joys for living everyday
- I love my face and all of its features
- I am stronger than I ever imagined
- I love all the curves of my body
- I move my body with love and intention
- I am happy to be alive and to be a woman
- There is true love for me in this world
- I embrace the good times and shake it off when it is not
- My wrinkles and gray hair are just the new beautiful me
- I love the size and shape of my hands and feet
- My smile makes me look radiant
- I spread love and energy to everyone around me
- I am a strong woman
- My pace in life is perfect in every way
- The choices I make today make me better tomorrow
- I fill myself with confidence everyday
- I look beautiful in everything I wear
- I can live the life I want
- I can change my life for the better
- I am responsible for my attitude
- I love life and all that comes with it
- It’s not my gender that make me strong and great
How many positive things can you add to this list? You can change your life and the things that happen to you. It will not happen overnight, but just by repeating some of these affirmations to yourself in the morning and at night, you will start to notice small changes happening. One day you will notice something big inside of you has changed and that living for the better will start to become easier and with little or no effort.
I know you find the better you just like I found the better me. I had a little old lady teach it to me so I could pass it to you in the future. We are what we think about, so we must make sure with think about great things.
Until next time,